Work at Tank
Tankers work in strategy, creative, development and account management in offices and homes from coast to coast, but we are united by a common drive—to explore, ask questions, and seek answers through curiosity and hands-on experience. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Benefits & perks
Flexible working environment (office and/or remote)
Growth plans/professional development
Opportunities to engage in community outreach
Peer mentorship, lunch n' learns
Our hiring process
The hiring team conducts candidacy reviews through out the hiring process. Once you’ve applied, here’s what to expect:
- Tank receives your application
- Tank invites qualified candidates to a phonescreen
- First interview
- Second interview
- Tank extends offer
Prepare for your interview
Do you have an upcoming interview with Tank? Congratulations! Here’s what you can expect:
We’ll ask you about your prior work
You’ll have the opportunity to share in detail some examples of work that you’re particularly proud of.
You’ll have time to ask us some questions
We believe interviews go both ways, so feel free to ask us whatever you’d like about the role and what it’s like to work at Tank.
How we’ll evaluate our discussion
We’re looking for insights into how you work—your attention to detail, organization skills and working style—as well as your presentation style as you tell us your story.
Other things to note
- Even though the dress code is casual, it is important to project a professional image.
- Our interviews typically take place on Zoom, so be ready to have the software installed and working with your microphone and camera.
- The interview will be on the conversational side—expect to be politely interrupted throughout your presentation with questions or comments.
- Be prepared to share your work in whatever format makes most sense to you (Figma, slides, PDF, etc.)
Learn more about Tank
Since 1994, we’ve been forging an emotional connection at the intersection of brand and experience.
Don’t see the perfect match?
We know the best talent makes us all better. Sometimes, we come across people so great that we’ll consider hiring them even when we aren’t looking for their specific role. Think that might be you? Send your resume to us and tell us what your ideal role would be.